Get free access to Analytical chemistry MCQs with answers: In this blog post, we have shared Analytical Chemistry Multiple Choice Questions with answers. The answer to every question is bold.
The following MCQ quizzes are helpful for all classes students from class 11th to post-graduation.
Top 10 Analytical chemistry MCQs with answers
1. _____________ containing food supplies Nitrogen in our body.
2. What type of method is the spectroscopic technique?
3. The process of making an orderly crystalline structure of proteins and inorganic minerals in tissues as diverse as bones and teeth in vertebrates, eggshell in aves and reptiles, and hard tissues in molluscs is known as ___________ .
4. When do we use Buffer Solution?
a.To make the solution basic
b.To make the solution acidic
c.To prevent solution’s pH change
d.None of the above
5. What type of indicator is Chlorophenol Red?
6. What is the colour of the Phenolsulfonphthalein indicator at pH 7.0?
7. Why does the colour of [Fe(SCN)]2+ solution appear red?
(a)Complex add red radiation to solvent.
(b)Absorbs in the complementary green region and transmit red component.
(c)Absorbs in the red region.
(d)None of the above.
8. What is the correct statement for ‘reducing agent’?
(a)It has a higher oxidation state.
(b)It withdraws electrons.
(c)It reduces oxidising agents by donating electrons.
(d)It gets reduced itself in the redox reaction.
9. Fill in the blanks with the suitable option given below:
In photosynthesis reaction water is oxidised into ____________ .
10. What is the potential value of standard hydrogen electrode (SHE) at 298K?
Thanks for visiting our website to get the MCQs on analytics chemistry.