Business Studies MCQ: In this blog post, we have written important MCQs on Employment (Self employment and wage employment) in business studies.
These multiple-choice questions are important for classes 11th, 12th, and other competitive exams.
MCQs on Self employment
1. Identify the category of self-employment from the following-
Mohan’s mother is a doctor who runs her own clinic.
2. Mention the full form of SIDBI:
Small Industries Development Bank of India
Special Industries Development Bank of India
Small Infrastructure Development Bank of India
Small Industries Departmental Bank of India
3. National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (NSIC) was set up in the year.
4., Occupations that require special knowledge and training in a particular field and also provide opportunities for self-employment is:
5. What is the full form of NABARD?
National Board for Administrative and Rural Development
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
National Bank for Academic and Rural Development
National Bank for Aeronautics and Rural Development
6. Which of the following is not a characteristic feature of Small businesses?
Managed by one or a few persons
Owners take active participation in day to day activities of the business
It generally uses local resources for its operation
The area of operation of a small business is large
7. Which of the following is self-employment?
Mr. X running his stationery shop
Mr. X working in a factory
Mr. Z working in an MNC
Mr. Y working in an insurance company
MCQs on wage employment
1. Electronic media does not include:
2. In …………… the employee has to work according to the terms and conditions of employment.
3. Print media includes:
Journals and Magazines
All of the above
4. Wage employment means:
Serving another person for wages or salary
Engaging in some economic activity on his own
None of the above
5. Which of the following are the possible sources of information about job vacancies?
Newspapers and Magazines
All a, b, c