Nature and Scope of Business MCQs: Free access to Multiple Choice Questions on Business.
In this blog post, we have provided MCQs on the Nature of Business, Scope of Business, Business Support Services. These Business MCQs are very helpful for all classes and entrance exams.
Nature and Scope of Business MCQs
1. ………….. refers to the process of buying goods and services.
2. In employment, return or reward is in form of …………..
3. The activities in which the individuals engage themselves on a regular basis and their livelihood are known as their………………….
4. The primary objective of every profession is to provide ……………….
5. Which of the following activities are auxiliaries to trade i.e. facilitate trade?
6. Which of the following does not belong to the construction industry?
7. Which of the following is a non-economic activity?
A Chartered Accountant preparing accounts of a firm
A person working in a school canteen
A man white-washing his home
A teacher teaching in a school
8. Which of the following is not a Profession?
9. Which of the following is not a nature of business risk?
Profit is the reward for risk
Difficult to measure
10. Which one is not a type of External trade?
11. Which of the following is not a Public Sector Bank?
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India
12. Which of the following is not a type of Bank account?
Saving Deposit Account
Cash Deposit Account
Current Deposit Account
Fixed Deposit Account
13. Which of the following service is not offered by E-banking?
Electronic Funds Transfer
14. These plans offer twin benefits of investment and insurance cover
Joint Life Policy
Money Back Policy
15. The principle of ……………….. implies that the insured is not allowed to make any profit from insurance contract on happening of an event that is insured against
Principal of Subrogation
Principal of Mitigation
Principal of Indemnity
Principal of Contribution
16. Which is the most economical mode of transport for long-distance within the country?
17. Bells, whistles, buzzers, and horns are types of:
18. These are used to store imported goods for which import duty is yet to be paid :
19. …………….. is a fund settlement system where transactions are settled in batches.
20. Small retail shops established for the sale of postal stationery items :
Value Payable Post (VPP)