Sociology MCQs with answers: In this post, we have provided important and basics multiple choice questions on Sociology.
These Sociology MCQs are useful for classes 11th, 12th, and others.
Sociology MCQs with answers
There are four options for each MCQ. The answer is bold.
MCQs on An Introduction to Sociology
1. …………… has used the term ‘Social Organization’ to refer to the inter-relations of economic, political, and other divisions of society.
2. ……………… questioned the traditional basis of the construction of human society.
3. According to whom, Action constitutes the subject matter of Sociology.
Park and Burgess
4. According to whom, Sociology is a study of the social phenomena?
5. Application of objective methods of investigation is called …………
6. Positivism is generally associated with:
7. The Study of Social Structure is comparable for :
The study of Social organization
The study of human anatomy
The study of culture
The study of Social Institutions
8. Which of the following is a stable cluster of norms, values, and roles?
9. Which one of the following is not a characteristic of science?
10. Which perspective is concerned with the understanding of human behavior from the actor’s own frame of reference?
Interpretive Perspective (Phenomenology)
MCQs on Emergence and Development of Sociology
1. In which year the first all-India census was conducted by the British Government?
2. In which year, the ‘Royal Asiatic Society of Bengal’ was founded:
3. Which German Scholar translated several classical Indian texts into German during the Nineteenth Century?
4. Which society did W.H.R. Rivers study?
Munda and Oraon
5. Who among the following has examined in theoretical terms the interaction of the Indian tradition and modernity?
6. Who among the following has identified three stages of Human Society?
7. Who among the following is the editor of ‘Village India’?
S. C. Dube
8. Who has studied the nature of kinship and family of Kashmir Pandits?
D. N. Majumdar
9. Who is considered as “Father of Sociology”?
10. Who is the author of “The Elementary Forms of Religious Life”?
Thanks for visiting our website for reading Sociology MCQs.