MCQ on ecology and environment: Important MCQs on Ecology and environment are given in this blog post (Environmental Science MCQs).
These Ecology and environment MCQs are useful for classes 10th, 11th, 12th, and all other competitive exams.
MCQ on ecology and environment
1. A group of organisms consisting of a number of different species that live in an area and interact with each other is termed as …………..
2. A group of a similar population of organisms where members are capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring is known as:
3. Look at the figure.
This figure is belonging to a niche for:
4. Pre–reproductive group, reproductive group, and post-reproductive group are the category of-
5. Terrestrial, freshwater, estuarine, and ocean are four major habitats on the earth. Whether this statement is-
6. The community that initially inhabits a bare area is called –
7. The scientific study of the relationship of living organisms with each other and with their environment is known ……………
8. The sum of all the activities and relationships of a species by which it uses the resources of its habitat for its survival and reproduction.
9. Two species first of squirrels Kaibab squirrels and Abert squirrels those live on opposite sides are the example of:
10. Which Biologist has given named the term ecology first?
A German Biologist
An Indian Biologist
A French Biologist
A British Biologist
Thanks for visiting our website for reading Ecology MCQs.