Environmental Science MCQs: In this post, we have provided multiple-choice questions on environmental pollution with answers.
These Environmental MCQs (Degradation of Natural Environment MCQs) are useful for all the classes and all the major competitive exams.
Multiple choice questions on environmental pollution
1. A system of cultivation that involves clearing of forests and burning the fallen trees to clear the land for raising crops is known as:
2. Excessive burning of coal, wood, and petrol releases gases like SO2, NOx, Co, and hydrocarbons. These gases can be categorized as
Green House Gases
3. Extinction of wildlife species is on the rise because their natural habitat is being destroyed due to deforestation. Whether this statement is
4. Major causes for deforestation are:
All the above
5. One area is lack of basic amenities and filth environment and rate potential conditions for public health problems is known as:
6. Out of the following back lack can be placed as local environmental backlash:
Salinization of Irrigated Soil
7. Out of the following which one includes as a regional backlash
The collapse of marine fisheries
Ozone layer depletion
8. Stress-related disease is :
9. Which chemical is responsible for Minamata disease?
10. Which one belongs to global backlash?
Extinction of wildlife species
Green House Effect
Thanks for visiting our website for MCQs on environmental pollution.